Agtree Services is committed to employing a safe work environment for our employees, the public, our clients and their property.
- All workers have an understanding of and comply with Safe Work Method Statements to ensure that work procedures are carried out in a safe and efficient manner. Hazard assessments are carried out to identify and eliminate, or manage, any potential hazards.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) must be worn at all times to ensure safety.
- Ongoing meetings, inductions and training ensure our team stays up to date with safe work methods, techniques and WHS (Work Health Safety) regulations.
- All pruning work is carried out to Australian Standard AS 4373-2007 Pruning of Amenity Trees, which is the industry standard in arboriculture.
Before employing a tree contractor to carry out your tree work you should always check they are fully insured. This will ensure that the work is carried out according to appropriate industry standards by qualified personnel who are protected by the relevant insurances for both their workers and your property in any given situation.
Agtree Services is fully insured with
- Public Liability Insurance with Allianz Australia
- Workers Compensation Insurance with Allianz Australia
We are happy to provide copies of our Certificates of Currency upon request.